The conference will begin with a reception Sunday evening featuring light refreshments at the Omni hotel. The meeting proper will take place Monday through Wednesday, with two morning and two afternoon sessions each day, the sessions broken by morning and afternoon coffee breaks. A one-and-a-half hour lunch will allow participants plenty of time to eat a pleasant meal at one of the many restaurants on the Downtown Mall. Monday evening there will be a poster session at the Omni immediately following the last session. Light refreshments will be provided. Tuesday evening will be the conference banquet. Buses will take attendees from the Omni Hotel to the banquet location.
- Theory overview
- CLFV observables at colliders and comparison to muon experiments
- CLFV model constraints from MEG, BELLE/BaBar and LHCb
- Interrelationship between CLFV and g-2, EDMs and kaon decays
- Calculation of radiative backgrounds
- Angular distributions and polarization
- MEG: Status and upgrades
- Mu → 3e, Mu2e, COMET, PRISM, DeeMe
- Kaon system: Rare decay Experiments
- CLFV at BaBar/BELLE and LHC
The poster session will immediately follow the last talk Monday afternoon. Posters can be up to 60"x40", with either landscape or portrait orientation, with landscape preferred. A modest award will be presented at the banquet to the best experimental and theoretical poster.
For a list of posters and their authors, click here.