The final application deadline is February 2nd, 2015. There are no exceptions. The program is to begin the spring of 2015, therefore, decisions must be made as soon as possible. In fact, to increase your chances of being accepted, apply well in advance of the deadline.
- When is the application due?
The program is open to all second and third year physics majors.
- How much is being offered?
- The summer salary is $4,800.
- Travel costs to Fermilab will be covered.
- Housing costs at Fermilab will be covered.
- Travel costs for the fall physics conference will be covered.
The program starts in early March, and finishes November. In the summer, ten weeks of intense research will be spent at Fermilab.
- How long does the program last?
If your question still hasn't been answered, then please visit our contact page.
- What if my question isn't answered here?