ARCH-5710

IMG-1

- - - -I combined a image of street of Philadelphia with the image of Rotunda, to enhance an effect of dissonance through creating a sense of strange.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

IMG-2

The orginial photo was a hotel's atrium. Although it is in the interior but it gave me a kind of outdoor feeling through the design. So I changed the view of the window from rooms into the city outside,to enhance an effect of consonance through restore the nature of windows.

IMG-3

In this image, I combined a photo of a mirror in the room with a photo of streetscape. It creats a sense of absurdity, and enhanced an effect of dissonance.

IMG-4

I combined a photo of bridge with a photo of city. I think these two elements are symbols of the city. This would create a atmosphere of the city, and enhance an effect of consonnance.