* Irwin JA, Erisir A, Kwon I. Oral Triphenylmethane Food Dye Analog, Brilliant Blue G, Prevents Neuronal Loss in APPSwDI/NOS2-/- Mouse Model. Curr Alzheimer Res. 2016; 13(6):663-77.
* Holtz SL, Fu A, Loflin W, Corson JA, Erisir A. Morphology and connectivity of parabrachial and cortical inputs to gustatory thalamus in rats. J Comp Neurol. 2015 Jan 1;523(1):139-61.
* Corson JA, Erisir A. Monosynaptic convergence of chorda tympani and glossopharyngeal afferents onto ascending relay neurons in the nucleus of the solitary tract: A high-resolution confocal and correlative electron microscopy approach. J Comp Neurol. 2013 May 3.
* Owe SG, Erisir A, Heggelund P. Terminals of the major thalamic input to visual cortex are devoid of synapsin proteins. Neuroscience. 2013 July 23; 243: 115-25.
* Wang S, Corson J, Hill D, Erisir A. Postnatal development of chorda tympani axons in the rat nucleus of the solitary tract. J Comp Neurol. 2012 Mar 20.
* Corson J, Aldridge A, Wilmoth K, Erisir A. A survey of oral cavity afferents to the rat nucleus tractus solitarii. 2012. J Comp Neurol. 2012 Feb 15;520(3):495-527.
* Angeline S. Lillard, Alev Erisir. Old dogs learning new tricks: Neuroplasticity beyond the juvenile period, Developmental Review, Volume 31, Issue 4, December 2011, Pages 207-239.
* Corson J, Nahmani M, Lubarsky K, Badr N, Wright C, Erisir A. Sensory activity differentially modulates N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor subunits 2A and 2B in cortical layers. Neuroscience. 2009 Oct 20;163(3):920-32.