- Frank accepts a position at Pinnacle Pharmaceuticals.
- Bahar graduates with a Bs. in chemistry concentrating in Biochemistry - Congratulations!
- Bahar accepts position in the Department of Neurology at UVa. Congratulations Bahar.
- Congratulations Dan on three new publications from his undergraduate work at Wyeth and Rider University.
- Dan passes second year candidacy exams - Congratulations Dan.
- New version of web page available. Check out new links, new lab set-up, and recent news.
- Congratulations to Dr. Tyler Benedum. Good Luck at the University of Pittsburgh.
- New version of web page available - including new synthetic procedures section.
- Two new undergraduates join the lab - check out Jaysun or Ed's web page.
- Summer REU program ends - check out photos and Bahar's research.
- Dinner at McGarvey's - check out the photos.
- Updated version of web page available - check out Bahar's page/CV, Dan's page/CV, and Tyler's CV.
- Publication: Tetrahedron Letters, 2003, 44, 3775-3779.
- Tyler accepts post-doctoral position for Dr. Peter Wipf.
- More general photos for 2003 are online - see pictures.
- General photos for 2003 and annual lab pictures are online - see pictures.
-New links added - see links.
- Information on building Dry Solvent Stills is now available on the web site - see set-up.
- Chemistry Holiday Party - see pictures.
- Dan (a first year graduate student) and Bahar (a third year undergraduate student) join the McGarvey's Lab - see Dan's or Bahar's page/research.
- Publication: Organic Letters, 2002, 4, 3591-3594.