Links of Interest
This is the page for links to primary resources and links that pertain to party switching. Primary resources include links to legislative and executive bodies around the world.
Data on Legislatures
- John Carey's Data Archive John Carey at Dartmouth College has made public several datasets related to his research work. The data covers legislative voting, primary elections in Latin America, candidate nomination strategies in Chile, and U.S. state legislative term limits.
Links to Governments and Parliaments
- PARLINE Database - The Parliaments on-Line Database contains contact information and other data on parliaments around the world. Searchable by country and region.
A list of the websites of national executives and legislatures courtesy of William Heller.
- Austrialia - Parliament
- Canada - Government Parliament
- Japan - Parliament
- Austria - Republic of Austria Server with links to Government and Parliament
- Belgium - Government
- Czech Republic - Chamber of Deputies
- France - Government Senate National Assembly (English page)
- Germany - Government Bundestag
- Greece - Parliament
- Ireland - Parliament
- Italy - Government Chamber of Deputies Senate
- Luxembourg - Chamber of Deputies
- Netherlands - Lower House
- Norway - Parliament Government
- Portugal - Parliament
- Spain - Government Congress of Deputies Senate
- Sweden - Parliament
- Switzerland - Parliament
- UK - Government Parliament