415 Lane Road (MR5 Building)
University of Virginia
Charlottesville, VA 22908
- Assosciate Professor, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Virginia, USA.
We combine techniques from applied mathematics, signal processing, image analysis, and machine learning to build end to end computation predictive models for biomedical, mobile and remote sensing applications. Examples of latest projects include:
- Associate Editor, IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, 2016 - present.
- Editorial Board Member, Cytometry A, 2014 - present.
- Associate Editor, IEEE J. of Biomedical and Health Informatics, 2014 - 2016.
- Associate Editor, BMC Bioinformatics, 2012 - present.
- Associate Editor, IEEE Signal Processing Letters, 2012-1014.
- Ph.D., Applied Mathematics and Scientific Computation, University of Maryland, College Park, MD. 2005
- M.S., Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN. 2001
- B.S., Physics, Mathematics, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN. 1999