- Tianran Wins 2018 Allen Talbott Gwathmey Memorial Award. more detail
- Tianran's Work on Novel Solar Cell Materials was highlighted by DOE. more detail
- Anjana Samarakoon is invited to APS March meeting 2018 and he will talk about "A further classification of glassy magnets: spin jam and spin glass".
- Anjana Samarakoon graduated and moving as a Postdoctoral fellow to the SNS at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Anjana and Seung-Hun's Work on "Scaling of Memories and Crossover in Glassy Magnets" has been accepted by Scientfic Reports, in press (2017). more detail
- Tianran's Work on Novel Solar Cell Materials was highlighted in National Taiwan University Newsletter. more detail translation
- Tianran's Work on Novel Solar Cell Materials was published in PNAS. more detail
- Tianran gave an invited talk about "Entropy-driven structural transition and kinetic trapping in formamidinium lead iodide perovskite" at EMA meeting 2017.
- Tianran's Work on a Novel Solar Cell Material was published in Science Advances and Highlighted in UVAToday. more detail
- Anjana, Tianran, Junjie's work on memory effects and energy landscapes of spin jam and spin glass was published in Proceedings of National Academy of Sciences. more detail
- Junjie, Anjana, Sachith, Kazuki's work on neutron scattering studies of a spin jam system was published in Proceedings of National Academy of Sciences. more detail
- Seung-Hun gave an invited talk about "Love triangles, quantum fluctuations and spin jam" at APS March meeting 2016.
- Anjana Samarakoon moved to ORNL as an intern under ORNL Chief Scientist, Alan Tennant.
- A former group member, Naoyuki Katayama, is promoted to Associate Professor at the Nagoya University, Japan
- Lee's group presented experimental evidence for the existence of a topological spin state called spin jam. more detail
- Depei Zhang joined our group as a PhD Student
- Sachith Dissanayake graduated and moving as a Postdoctoral fellow to the HFIR at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Seung-Hun Lee elected Commonwealth Professor- Seung-Hun Lee elected as a Fellow of the American Physical Society more detail