- Tianran Chen won a NIST Director's Postdoctoral Fellowship for foreigners that is equivalent to the prestigious NRC postdoctoral fellowship for US citizens. He is moving to NIST late August in 2018.
- Tianran Wins 2018 Allen Talbott Gwathmey Memorial Award. more detail
- Tianran's Work on Novel Solar Cell Materials was highlighted by DOE. more detail
- Anjana Samarakoon is invited to APS March meeting 2018 and he will talk about "A further classification of glassy magnets: spin jam and spin glass".
- Anjana Samarakoon graduated and moving as a Postdoctoral fellow to the SNS at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Anjana and Seung-Hun's Work on "Scaling of Memories and Crossover in Glassy Magnets" has been accepted by Scientfic Reports, in press (2017). more detail
- Tianran's Work on Novel Solar Cell Materials was highlighted in National Taiwan University Newsletter. more detail translation
- Tianran's Work on Novel Solar Cell Materials was published in PNAS. more detail
- Tianran gave an invited talk about "Entropy-driven structural transition and kinetic trapping in formamidinium lead iodide perovskite" at EMA meeting 2017.
- Tianran's Work on a Novel Solar Cell Material was published in Science Advances and Highlighted in UVAToday. more detail
Contact: Seunghun Lee
Department of Physics, University of Virginia
382 McCormick Road, Charlottesville, VA 22903