: Navigation :

- Home
- Login Page
- Search
- Add
- Update
- Remove Entries

Providing for all your music needs

Brendan Martin

Brendan Martin, also known as B-Mart, was raised by the Native Americans and became very skilled in lacrosse. This presumptuous warrior has been a weapon of mass destruction against his Cavalier enemies including turtles, tar heels, and devils. If they need a hero to protect their homelands, they call on Brendan Martin.

Pedram Adili

Pedram Adili, also known as P-Ram, was raised by Blue Jays in the streets of Baltimore. During his childhood, he learned to soar high. As a result, he was able to attend the University of Virginia. As he was learning the ways of men, he one day entered Wood Grill Buffet, a place prestiged by man himself. He would later leave that place as a man.

Shane Campbell

Shane Campbell has a secret name - even more secret than B-Mart and P-Ram combined. Because the name is so secret, I can't tell you what it is. If I told you, then I would have to kill you.

Eric Jenvey

Eric Jenvey knew how to play the guitar the first minute he was born. He became a super rockstar and has played alongside with legends like Eric Clapton, John Mayer, and Dave Matthews. In fact, he has outsold all of them combined.

Copyright 2002 (Your Site). Site Designed by http://www.quickness.uni.cc. All Rights Reserved.

: Extra :

- Brendan Martin
- Pedram Adili
- Shane Campbell
- Eric Jenvey
- Follow us on Twitter