415 Lane Road (MR5 Building)
University of Virginia
Charlottesville, VA 22908
- Assosciate Professor, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Virginia, USA.
We build intelligent systems based on mathematical modeling of signal and image data, with applications in biomedicine, mobile and remote sensing. For more information, check out our Imaging & Data Science Lab website, or Google scholar .
- Associate Editor, IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, 2016 - present.
- Editorial Board Member, Cytometry A, 2014 - present.
- Associate Editor, IEEE J. of Biomedical and Health Informatics, 2014 - 2016.
- Associate Editor, BMC Bioinformatics, 2012 - present.
- Associate Editor, IEEE Signal Processing Letters, 2012-1014.
- Co-founder and CTO, SmokeDetective
- Ph.D., Applied Mathematics and Scientific Computation, University of Maryland, College Park, MD. 2005
- M.S., Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN. 2001
- B.S., Physics, Mathematics, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN. 1999